Payment is accepted via ACH or credit card. Payment is due on installation anniversary (for example, installs on 2/10 are billed on 3/10, with a net 10 policy taking effect on every month after the first month).
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and maintained by the professional software developers contracted by us.
Shipping costs are calculated by the total amount of the purchase, and will be billed upon completion of handling (this only applies to customers having equipment drop-shipped to their location). For an exact expected delivery time, please contact your sales representative. Both FedEx and UPS are used for delivery of telephony equipment.
There are no returns on purchased equipment. This policy does not affect customers who do not own their telephony equipment.
1. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
2. Equipment types and quantities are offered as a result of your choices or consultation with you and are a best effort to meet your needs. Additional fees may apply if more or higher tier equipment is required to meet your needs.
3. Standard deployments use POE over CAT6 data wiring. If network does not meet these or other VoIP requirements additional fees may apply if wiring or additional equipment is required.
4. Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) are the customer’s responsibility to maintain to sustain service during any power outages.
5. 911 address information must be provided by the customer prior to activation and must be maintained by the customer at all times.
6. Equipment models may be substituted during initial contract length contingent on total contract value being equal or greater value after changes.
7. Taxes and fees change regularly and may be different than quote provided.
8. Shipping policy — shipping costs are calculated by the total amount of the purchase and will be billed upon completion of handling (this only applies to customers having equipment drop-shipped to their location). For an exact expected delivery time, please contact your sales representative. Both FedEx and UPS are used for delivery of telephony equipment.